The Algeria map product in PowerPoint format includes 8 slides, showing the location, the country boundary (adm0), national and provincial capitals, and all the provincial boundaries of this country (adm1). Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
Algeria is a country in the Maghreb region of Africa, with Algiers as its capital and most populous city. The Algeria Outline Map shows the geographical location of this nation with respect to her neighboring countries: bordered in the northeast by Tunisia, in the east by Libya, in the west by Morocco, in the southwest by Western Sahara, Mauritania, and Mali, in the southeast by Niger, and in the north by the Mediterranean Sea. Each of the neighboring countries is an editable map.
The Algeria Map is the administrative map with 58 provinces; each of the provinces is an editable map. The 58 provinces are Adrar, Aïn Defla, Ain Guezzam, Ain Salah, Aïn Témouchent, Algiers, Annaba, Batna, Béchar, Béjaïa, Béni Abbès, Biskra, Blida, Bordj Baji Mokhtar, Bordj Bou Arréridj, Bouïra, Boumerdès, Chlef, Constantine, Djanet, Djelfa, El Bayadh, El M’Ghair, El Menia, El Oued, El Tarf, Ghardaïa, Guelma, Illizi, Jijel, Khenchela, Laghouat, M’Sila, Mascara, Médéa, Mila, Mostaganem, Naâma, Oran, Ouargla, Ouled Djellal, Oum El Bouaghi, Relizane, Saïda, Sétif, Sidi Bel Abbès, Skikda, Souk Ahras, Tamanrasset, Tébessa, Tiaret, Timimoun, Tindouf, Tipaza, Tissemsilt, Tizi Ouzou, Tlemcen, and Touggourt.
The Algeria maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank framed outline map with neighboring countries
- Blank outline map (adm0)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm1)- 48 provinces before Dec 2019
- Political map labeled with adm1 names – 48 provinces before Dec 2019
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm1)- 58 provinces after Dec 2019
- Political map labeled with adm1 names -58 provinces after Dec 2019
- Political map with national and regional capitals- 48 provinces before Dec 2019
- Political map with national and regional capitals- 58 provinces after Dec 2019
Last updated on Apr 30, 2023.
If you want free country maps, please visit https://yourfreetemplates.com/africa/