The Australia map product in PowerPoint format includes 14 slides, showing the location, the country boundary, national and state capitals, and all the state boundaries of this country. Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
Australia is a country located in the Oceania continent. There are 2 neighboring countries of Australia, which are Papua New Guinea from the north and New Zealand from the east.
The 14 Australia maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank framed outline map
- Framed outline map with national and state capitals
- Blank outline map
- Blank outline map with national and state capitals
- Blank framed map with states
- Labeled Framed map with states
- Framed State map with national and state capitals
- Framed State map with states and capitals
- Blank map with states
- Labeled Map with states
- Map with national and state capitals
- Map with states and capitals
- State map with highlighted outline map-1
- State map with highlighted outline map-2
The Australia Map is the administrative map with 6 states and two territories; each of the states and territories is an editable map. The 6 states and two territories are New South Wales, Queensland, Northern Territory, Western Australia, South Australia, Victoria, the Australian Capital Territory, and Tasmania.
If you want free Oceania country maps, please visit https://yourfreetemplates.com
There are no reviews yet.