The Bangladesh map product in PowerPoint format includes 9 slides, showing the location, the country boundary (adm0), national and provincial capitals, and all the provincial boundaries of this country (adm1), District boundaries(adm2). Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
Bangladesh is a sovereign state located in South Asia. The capital (and largest city) is Dhaka, located in central Bangladesh. The Bangladesh Outline Map shows the geographical location of this nation with respect to her neighboring countries: bordered by India and Myanmar and by the Bay of Bengal to the south. Each of the neighboring countries is an editable map.
The Bangladesh Map is the administrative map with eight divisions and 64 Districts; each of the divisions is an editable map. The eight divisions are Barisal, Chittagong, Dhaka, Khulna, Mymensinghk, Rajshahi, Sylhet, and Rangpur.
The 64 Districts by divisions as below.
- Barisal (6)- Barguna, Barisal, Bhola, Jhalokati, Patuakhali, and Pirojpur,
- Chittagong (11)- Bandarban, Brahmanbaria, Chandpur, Chittagong, Comilla, Cox’s Bazar, Feni, Khagrachhari, Lakshmipur, Noakhali, and Rangamati
- Dhaka (13)- Dhaka, Faridpur, Gazipur, Gopalganj, Kishoreganj, Madaripur, Manikganj, Munshiganj, Narayanganj, Narsingdi, Rajbari, Shariatpur, and Tangail
- Khulna (10)- Bagerhat, Chuadanga, Jessore, Jhenaidah, Khulna, Kushtia, Magura, Meherpur, Narail, and Satkhira
- Mymensinghk (4)- Jamalpur, Mymensingh, Netrokona, and Sherpur
- Rajshahi (8)- Bogra, Joypurhat, Naogaon, Natore, Chapai Nawabganj, Pabna, Rajshahi, smf Sirajganj
- Sylhet (8)- Dinajpur, Gaibandha, Kurigram, Lalmonirhat, Nilphamari, Panchagarh, Rangpur, and Thakurgaon
- Rangpur (4)- Habiganj, Moulvibazar, Sunamganj, and Sylhet
The latest developments for administrative levels as follow.
- On 14 September 2015, Mymensingh Division was split off from Dhaka Division and added as the eighth division
The Bangladesh maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank framed outline map with neighboring countries
- Blank outline map (adm0)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm1)
- Political map labeled with adm1 names
- Political map with national and regional capitals
- Political map with capitals and adm1 names
- Blank political map with second level administrative divisions (adm2)
- Political map labeled with adm2 names -1
- Political map labeled with adm2 names -2
Last updated on September 23, 2022.
If you want free country maps, please visit https://yourfreetemplates.com