The Belgium map product in PowerPoint format includes 12 slides, showing the location, the country boundary (adm0), national and provincial capitals, and all the regional, provincial and district boundaries of this country (adm1, adm2 and adm3). Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
Belgium is a country in Northwestern Europe, with Netherlands to the north, Germany to the east, Luxembourg to the southeast, France to the southwest, and the North Sea to the northwest. Each of the neighboring countries is an editable map.
The Belgium Map is the administrative map with 3 Regions, 10 Provinces and 43 Districts; each of the regions, provinces and districts is an editable map.
- The 3 Regions are adm1 unit including Flemish Region, Walloon Region, and Brussels-Capital Region.
- The 10 Provinces are adm2 unit covering Antwerp, East Flanders, Flemish Brabant, Hainaut, Liège, Limburg, Luxembourg, Namur, Walloon Brabant, and West Flanders.
- The 43 Districts are adm2 unit including Alost, Anvers, Arlon, Ath, Audenarde, Bastogne, Bruges, Bruxelles-Capitale, Charleroi, Courtrai, Dinant, Dixmude, Eeklo, Furnes, Gand, Hal-Vilvorde, Hasselt, Huy, Liège, Louvain, Maaseik, Malines, Marche-en-Famenne, Mons, Mouscron, Namur, Neufchâteau, Nivelles, Ostende, Philippeville, Roulers, Saint-Nicolas, Soignies, Termonde, Thuin, Tielt, Tongres, Tournai, Turnhout, Verviers, Virton, Waremme, and Ypres.
The Belgium maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank framed outline map with neighboring countries
- Blank outline map (adm0)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm1)-Regions
- Political map labeled with adm1 names-Regions
- Political map with national and regional capitals-Regions
- Political map with capitals and adm1 names-Regions
- Blank political map with second level administrative divisions (adm2) -Provinces
- Political map labeled with adm2 names-Provinces
- Political map with national and regional capitals-Provinces
- Political map with capitals and adm2 names-Provinces
- Blank political map with third level administrative divisions (adm3)-Districts
- Political map labeled with adm3 names- Districts
Last updated on September 30, 2022.
If you want free country maps, please visit https://yourfreetemplates.com