The US State of California county map product in PowerPoint format includes 8 slides, showing seats of counties and all the county boundaries of this state.
California is a state located on the West Coast of the United States. The neighboring states of California are Oregon to the north, Nevada and Arizona to the east, the Pacific Ocean to the west, and the Mexican state of Baja California to the south.
The 8 California county maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank County map
- Blank County map with respect to her neighboring states
- Political map with counties
- Political map with counties and her neighboring states
- Political map with seats of counties
- Political map with seats of counties, and her neighboring states
- Political map with counties and seats of counties
- Political map with counties and seats of counties, and her neighboring states
The California County Map is the administrative map with 58 counties; each of the counties is an editable map. They are Alameda, Alpine, Amador, Butte, Calaveras, Colusa, Contra Costa, Del Norte, El Dorado, Fresno, Glenn, Humboldt, Imperial, Inyo, Kern, Kings, Lake, Lassen, Los Angeles, Madera, Marin, Mariposa, Mendocino, Merced, Modoc, Mono, Monterey, Napa, Nevada, Orange, Placer, Plumas, Riverside, Sacramento, San Benito, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Joaquin, San Luis Obispo, San Mateo, Santa Barbara, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Shasta, Sierra, Siskiyou, Solano, Sonoma, Stanislaus, Sutter, Tehama, Trinity, Tulare, Tuolumne, Ventura, Yolo, and Yuba.
If you want to get free US maps, please visit our affiliate’s website yourfreetemplates.com