The US State of California map product in PowerPoint format includes 16 slides, showing the location, the state boundary, seats of counties and all the county boundaries of this state. Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
California is a state located on the West Coast of the United States. The neighboring states of California are Oregon to the north, Nevada and Arizona to the east, the Pacific Ocean to the west, and the Mexican state of Baja California to the south.
The 16 California maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Map in the North America
- Map in the United States
- Blank outline map
- Blank outline map with respect to her neighboring states
- Outline map with seats of counties
- Outline map with seats of counties, and her neighboring states
- Blank County map
- Blank County map with respect to her neighboring states
- Political map with counties
- Political map with counties and her neighboring states
- Political map with seats of counties
- Political map with seats of counties, and her neighboring states
- Politicalmap with counties and seats of counties
- Political map with counties and seats of counties, and her neighboring states
- Blank map with respect to her neighboring states, and the highlighted state outline
- Political map with counties and seats of counties, her neighboring states, and the highlighted state outline
The California County Map is the administrative map with 58 counties; each of the counties is an editable map. They are Alameda, Alpine, Amador, Butte, Calaveras, Colusa, Contra Costa, Del Norte, El Dorado, Fresno, Glenn, Humboldt, Imperial, Inyo, Kern, Kings, Lake, Lassen, Los Angeles, Madera, Marin, Mariposa, Mendocino, Merced, Modoc, Mono, Monterey, Napa, Nevada, Orange, Placer, Plumas, Riverside, Sacramento, San Benito, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Joaquin, San Luis Obispo, San Mateo, Santa Barbara, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Shasta, Sierra, Siskiyou, Solano, Sonoma, Stanislaus, Sutter, Tehama, Trinity, Tulare, Tuolumne, Ventura, Yolo, and Yuba.
California is one of the states in the United States, which include 50 states and Puerto Rico, Washington DC. Our shop also has maps for them, which are Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
If you want to get free US maps, please visit our affiliate’s website yourfreetemplates.com