The Comoros map product in PowerPoint format includes 8 slides, showing the location, the country boundary (adm0), national and regional capitals, and all the first level administrative boundaries of this country (adm1), the second level administrative boundaries of this country (adm2). Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
Comoros is an archipelago located in the Indian Ocean off the eastern coast of Africa. The country is made up of three islands – Grande Comore, Mohéli, and Anjouan – and several smaller islands. The nearby countries or territories are Tanzania, Mozambique, Seychelles, Madagascar, Mayotte, French Southern and Antarctic Lands. Its capital and largest city is Moroni. Each of the neighboring countries is an editable map.
- The economy of Comoros is largely based on agriculture, with crops such as vanilla, ylang-ylang, and cloves being major exports. The country also has potential for tourism, with beautiful beaches and coral reefs that are popular among scuba divers.
- Comoros has a diverse population, with people of African, Arab, and Malagasy descent. The official language is Comorian, which is a blend of Swahili, Arabic, and French. Islam is the dominant religion, with over 95% of the population practicing the faith.
- Comoros has faced political instability and economic challenges in recent years. The country has been plagued by coups and political unrest, which have hindered economic development. However, there have been efforts to improve the country’s governance and attract foreign investment.
- Despite its challenges, Comoros remains a beautiful and culturally rich country with much to offer. Its stunning natural landscapes and unique culture make it a fascinating destination for travelers and a source of pride for its citizens.
The Comoros Map is the administrative map with 17 Prefectures and 55 Communes; each of the Prefectures or Communes is an editable map. The 17 Prefectures are Djando, Domoni, Fomboni, Hamahamet-Mboinkou, Hambou, Itsandra-Hamanvou, Kartala, Mbadjini Est, Mbadjini Ouest, Mitsamiouli-Mboudé, Moroni-Bambao, Mrémani, Mutsamudu, Nioumachioi, Oichili-Dimani, Ouani, and Sima.
The 55 Communes are Adda, Bambao Mtrouni, Bambao Mtsanga, Bambao Ya Hari, Bambao Ya Mboini, Bambao Yadjou, Bandrani Ya Chironkamba, Bandrani Ya Mtsangani, Bangaani, Bazimini, Cembenoi Lac Salé, Cembenoi Sada Djoulamlima, Chaweni, Cratère du Karthala, Dimani, Djando, Djoumoichongo, Djoumoipangua, Domba, Domoni, Fomboni, Hamanvou, Isahari, Itsahidi, Jimlimé, Koni, Mbadani, Mboinkou, Mirontsi, Mitsamiouli, Mlédjélé, Moili Mdjini, Moimbao, Moimbassa, Moroni, Moya, Mramani, Mrémani, Mutsamudu, Ngandzalé, Ngouengoe, Nioumagama, Nyuma Komo, Nyuma Mro, Nyuma Msiru, Nyumamro Kiblani, Nyumamro Souheili, Oichili Yadjou, Oichili Yamboini, Ongojou, Ouani, Pimba, Sima, Tsinimoipangua, and Vouani.
The Comoros maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank framed outline map with neighboring countries
- Blank outline map (adm0)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm1)- Prefectures
- Political map labeled with adm1 names- Prefectures
- Political map with national and Provincial capitals- Prefectures
- Political map with capitals and adm1 names-Prefectures
- Blank political map with second level administrative divisions (adm2)- Communes
- Political map labeled with adm2 names- Communes
Last updated on September 30, 2022.
If you want free country maps, please visit https://yourfreetemplates.com/africa/
There are no reviews yet.