The US State of Connecticut map product in PowerPoint format includes 18 slides, showing the location, the state boundary, seats of counties and all the county boundaries, the new planning regions of this state. Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
Connecticut is a state in the New England region of the northeastern United States. The neighboring states of Connecticut are Rhode Island to the east, Massachusetts to the north, New York to the west and Long Island Sound to the south.
The 18 Connecticut maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Map in the North America
- Map in the United States
- Blank outline map
- Blank outline map with respect to her neighboring states
- Outline map with seats of counties
- Outline map with seats of counties, and her neighboring states
- Blank County map
- Blank County map with respect to her neighboring states
- Political map with counties
- Political map with counties and her neighboring states
- Political map with seats of counties
- Political map with seats of counties, and her neighboring states
- Politicalmap with counties and seats of counties
- Political map with counties and seats of counties, and her neighboring states
- Blank map with respect to her neighboring states, and the highlighted state outline
- Political map with counties and seats of counties, her neighboring states, and the highlighted state outline
- Blank Planning Region map
- Political map with Planning Regions
The Connecticut County Map is the administrative map with 8 counties; each of the counties is an editable map. They are Fairfield, Hartford, Litchfield, Middlesex, New Haven, New London, Tolland, and Windham.
In June 2022, Connecticut planning regions were approved to replace Connecticut’s counties as county-equivalents for statistical purposes by U.S. Census Bureau, with full implementation occurring by 2024.
Connecticut’s nine planning regions include: Capitol, Greater Bridgeport, Lower Connecticut River Valley, Naugatuck Valley, Northeastern Connecticut, Northwest Hills, South Central Connecticut, Southeastern Connecticut, and Western Connecticut.
Connecticut is one of the states in the United States, which include 50 states and Puerto Rico, Washington DC. Our shop also has maps for them, which are Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
If you want to get free US maps, please visit our affiliate’s website yourfreetemplates.com