The France map product in PowerPoint format includes 8 slides, showing the location, the country boundary (adm0), national and regional capitals, and all the first level administrative boundaries of this country (adm1) and all the second level administrative boundaries of this country (adm2). Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
France is a country located in Western Europe. The nation’s capital and largest city is Paris. The France Outline Map shows the geographical location of this nation with respect to her neighboring countries: Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Monaco, Italy, Andorra, and Spain. Each of the neighboring countries is an editable map.
The France Map is the administrative map with 13 Metropolitan Regions and 105 departments; each of the Regions is an editable map. The 13 Metropolitan Regions are Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, Bretagne, Centre-Val de Loire, Corse, Grand Est, Hauts-de-France, Île-de-France, Normandie, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, Occitanie, Pays de la Loire, and Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
The 105 departments are Ain, Aisne, Allier, Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, Ardèche, Ardennes, Ariège, Aube, Aude, Aveyron, Bas-Rhin, Bouches-du-Rhône, Calvados, Cantal, Charente, Charente-Maritime, Cher, Corrèze, Côte-d’Or, Côtes-d’Armor, Creuse, Deux-Sèvres, Dordogne, Doubs, Drôme, Essonne, Eure, Eure-et-Loir, Finistère, French Guiana, Gard, Gers, Gironde, Guadeloupe, Haute-Corse, Haute-Garonne, Haute-Loire, Haute-Marne, Hautes-Alpes, Haute-Saône, Haute-Savoie, Hautes-Pyrénées, Haute-Vienne, Haut-Rhin, Hauts-de-Seine, Hérault, Ille-et-Vilaine, Indre, Indre-et-Loire, Isère, Jura, Landes, Loire, Loire-Atlantique, Loiret, Loir-et-Cher, Lot, Lot-et-Garonne, Loyalty Islands Province, Lozère, Maine-et-Loire, Manche, Maritime Alps, Marne, Martinique, Mayenne, Mayotte, Métropole de Lyon, Meurthe-et-Moselle, Meuse, Morbihan, Moselle, Nièvre, Nord, North Province, Oise, Orne, Paris, Pas-de-Calais, Puy-de-Dôme, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, Pyrénées-Orientales, Réunion, Rhône, Saône-et-Loire, Sarthe, Savoie, Seine-et-Marne, Seine-Maritime, Seine-Saint-Denis, Somme, South Corsica, South Province, Tarn, Tarn-et-Garonne, Territoire-de-Belfort, Val-de-Marne, Val-d’Oise, Var, Vaucluse, Vendée, Vienne, Vosges, Yonne, and Yvelines, of which there are 8 departments located overseas including French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Loyalty Islands Province, Martinique, Mayotte, North Province, Réunion, and South Province.
Latest developments on administrative divisions as followed.
- The French parliament passed a law reducing the number of metropolitan regions from 22 to 13 effective 1 January 2016.
- The legislation defining the new regions also allowed the Centre region to officially change its name to “Centre-Val de Loire” with effect from January 2015. Two regions, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes and Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, opted to retain their interim names.
- In 2015, the Urban Community of Lyon was split from Rhône to form the Métropole de Lyon department
The France maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank framed outline map with neighboring countries
- Blank outline map (adm0)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm1)- Metropolitan Regions
- Political map labeled with adm1 names- Metropolitan Regions
- Political map with national and regional capitals- Metropolitan Regions
- Political map with capitals and adm1 names- Metropolitan Regions
- Blank political map with second level administrative divisions (adm2)- departments
- Political map labeled with adm2 names- departments
Last updated on September 30, 2022.
If you want free country maps, please visit https://yourfreetemplates.com
There are no reviews yet.