The Greece map product in PowerPoint format includes 10 slides, showing the location, the country boundary (adm0), national and County capitals, and all the first level administrative boundaries of this country (adm1) and all the second level administrative boundaries of this country (adm2). Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
Greece is a state is a country in Southeast Europe. It is situated on the southern tip of the Balkans, and is located at the crossroads of Europe, Asia, and Africa. The Greece Outline Map shows the geographical location of this nation with respect to her neighboring countries: Greece has land borders with Albania, North Macedonia and Bulgaria to the north, and Turkey to the east. The Aegean Sea lies to the east of mainland Greece, the Ionian Sea to the west, and the Mediterranean Sea to the south. Each of the neighboring countries is an editable map.
The Greece Map is the administrative map with 7 Decentralized Administrations and 13 second level Regions together with Mount Athos; each of the Administrations is an editable map. The 7 Decentralized Administrations are Agion Oros, Crete, Attica, Macedonia-Thrace, Epirus-Western Macedonia, Peloponisos-W. Greece & Ionian, Egean, and Thessalia-Central Greece.
The 13 Regions are Anatolikis Makedonias kai Thrakis, Kentrikis Makedonias, Dytikis Makedonias, Ipeiroy, Thessalias, Stereas Elladas, Ionion Nison, Dytikis Elladas, Peloponnisoy, Attikis, Voreioy Aigaioy, Notioy Aigaioy, Kritis, and Agion Oros.
The former 55 prefectures were Achaias, Agio Oros, Anatolikis Attikis, Argolidas, Arkadias, Artas, Athinon, Chalkidikis, Chanion, Chiou, Dodekanison, Dramas, Dytikis Attikis, Etoloakarnanias, Evrou, Evrytanias, Evvias, Florinas, Fokidas, Fthiotidas, Grevenon, Ilias, Imathias, Ioanninon, Irakliou, Karditsas, Kastorias, Kavalas, Kefallonias, Kerkyras, Kilkis, Korinthou, Kozanis, Kykladon, Lakonias, Larisas, Lasithiou, Lefkadas, Lesvou, Magnisias, Messinias, Pellas, Pierias, Pireos Ke Nison, Prevezas, Rethymnou, Rodopis, Samou, Serron, Thesprotias, Thessalonikis, Trikalon, Viotias, Xanthis, and Zakynthou. The prefectures have been approximately replaced by regional units now.
The Greece maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank framed outline map with neighboring countries
- Blank outline map (adm0)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm1)- Decentralized Administrations
- Political map labeled with adm1 names- Decentralized Administrations
- Political map with national and County capitals- Decentralized Administrations
- Political map with capitals and adm1 names- Decentralized Administrations
- Blank political map with second level administrative divisions (adm2)- Regions
- Political map labeled with adm2 names- Regions
- Blank political map with second level administrative divisions – Prefectures
- Political map labeled with names- Prefectures
Last updated on September 30, 2022.
If you want free country maps, please visit https://yourfreetemplates.com