The Haiti map product in PowerPoint format includes 8 slides, showing the location, the country boundary (adm0), national and Department capitals, and all the first level administrative boundaries of this country (adm1), the second level administrative boundaries of this country (adm2). Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
Haiti is a Caribbean country located on the western side of the island of Hispaniola. Port-au-Prince is the capital and most populous city of Haiti. The nearby countries are Dominican Republic, Cuba, and Jamaica. It is renowned for its vibrant culture, music, and unique cuisine. It has a rich history, having been the first independent nation in Latin America and the Caribbean, as well as the first black-led republic in the world.
The Haiti Map is the administrative map with 10 Departments and 42 Arrondissements; each of the Departments or Arrondissements is an editable map.
- The 10 Departments are Département de l’Ouest, Département de la Grande-Anse, Département des Nippes, Département du Sud-Est, Nord-Ouest Department, Département du Nord, Nord-Est Department, Centre Department, Artibonite Department, Sud Department. Each of the Departments or the Regions is an editable map.
- The 42 Arrondissements are Arrondissement Belle-Anse, Arrondissement Borgne, Arrondissement Cerca La Source, Arrondissement d’Aquin, Arrondissement d’Acul-du-Nord, Arrondissement d’Anse d’Hainault, Arrondissement de Bainet, Arrondissement de Baradères, Arrondissement de Cap-Haïtien, Arrondissement de Corail, Arrondissement de Croix-des-Bouquets, Arrondissement de Dessalines, Arrondissement de Fort-Liberté, Arrondissement de Hinche, Arrondissement de Jacmel, Arrondissement de Jérémie, Arrondissement de l’Anse-à-Veau, Arrondissement de l’Arcahaie, Arrondissement de La Gonâve, Arrondissement de Léogâne, Arrondissement de Marmelade, Arrondissement de Miragoâne, Arrondissement de Mirebalais, Arrondissement de Saint-Marc, Arrondissement des Cayes, Arrondissement des Chardonnières, Arrondissement des Côteaux, Arrondissement des Gonaïves, Arrondissement Grande-Rivière-Du-Nord, Arrondissement Gros Morne, Arrondissement Lascahobas, Arrondissement Limbé, Arrondissement Môle-Saint-Nicolas, Arrondissement Ouanaminthe, Arrondissement Plaisance, Arrondissement Port-de-Paix, Arrondissement Port-Salut, Arrondissement Saint-Louis du Nord, Arrondissement Saint-Raphaël, Arrondissement Trou-Du-Nord, Arrondissement Vallières, and Port-au-Prince. Each of the Arrondissements is an editable map.
The Haiti maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank framed outline map with neighboring countries
- Blank outline map (adm0)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm1)- Departments
- Political map labeled with adm1 names- Departments
- Political map with national and Provincial capitals- Departments
- Political map with capitals and adm1 names-Departments
- Blank political map with second level administrative divisions (adm2)- Arrondissements
- Political map labeled with adm2 names- Arrondissements
Haiti is also a country of contrasts, with a stunning natural beauty alongside immense poverty and political instability. The country is susceptible to natural disasters, with earthquakes, hurricanes, and floods being common occurrences. These disasters have had a significant impact on the country’s economy and infrastructure, as well as the lives of its citizens.
Despite these challenges, Haiti is a resilient nation that has managed to maintain its unique identity despite centuries of colonialism and political turmoil. The culture is a blend of African, French, and indigenous influences, with music and dance playing a central role in daily life.
Haiti’s economy is primarily based on agriculture, with coffee, mangoes, and sugarcane being important exports. The country also has a burgeoning tourism industry, with visitors drawn to its stunning beaches, mountain ranges, and vibrant culture. However, political instability and high levels of crime have hindered the growth of these industries.
The country also faces significant challenges in terms of poverty and inequality, with a large portion of the population living below the poverty line. The healthcare system is underfunded and inadequate, and access to education is limited for many.
In recent years, Haiti has made some progress in terms of stabilizing its political situation and addressing these challenges. However, there is still a long way to go before the country can truly realize its potential. Despite these difficulties, Haiti remains a proud and resilient nation with a rich cultural heritage and an indomitable spirit.
Last updated on May 3, 2023.
If you want free country maps, please visit https://yourfreetemplates.com
There are no reviews yet.