The US State of Hawaii county map product in PowerPoint format includes 8 slides, showing seats of counties and all the county boundaries of this state.
Hawaii is the only U.S. state made up entirely of islands. It is the northernmost island group in Polynesia, occupying most of an archipelago in the central Pacific Ocean.
The 8 Hawaii county maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank County map
- Blank County map with respect to her neighboring states
- Political map with counties
- Political map with counties and her neighboring states
- Political map with seats of counties
- Political map with seats of counties, and her neighboring states
- Political map with counties and seats of counties
- Political map with counties and seats of counties, and her neighboring states
The Hawaii County Map is the administrative map with 5 counties; each of the counties is an editable map. They are City and County of Honolulu, Hawaii, Kalawao, Kauai, and Maui.
Hawaii is one of the states in the United States, which include 50 states and Puerto Rico, Washington DC. Our shop also has maps for them, which are Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
If you want to get free US maps, please visit our affiliate’s website yourfreetemplates.com