The India map product in PowerPoint format includes 6 slides, showing the location, the country boundary (adm0), national and provincial capitals, and all the provincial boundaries of this country (adm1). Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
India is a country located in the southern Asia, with Pakistan to the west; Bhutan, the People’s Republic of China and Nepal to the north; and Bangladesh and Burma to the east. Each of the neighboring countries is an editable map.
The India Map is the administrative map with 28 states and 8 union territories; each of the states and union territories is an editable map. The 28 states are Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and West Bengal. The 8 union territories are Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep, and Puducherry.
The latest developments for administrative levels as follow.
- Telangana state was created from Andhra Pradesh on 2 June 2014
- The state of Jammu and Kashmir has been reorganized into two union territories; Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh, effective from 31 October 2019.
- The union territories of Daman and Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli have been merged into a single union territory named as Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, effective from 26 January 2020.
The India maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank framed outline map with neighboring countries
- Blank outline map (adm0)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm1)
- Political map labeled with adm1 names
- Political map with national and regional capitals
- Political map with capitals and adm1 names
Last updated on September 23, 2022.
If you want free country maps, please visit https://yourfreetemplates.com
There are no reviews yet.