The Japan map product in PowerPoint format includes 6 slides, showing the location, the country boundary (adm0), national and regional capitals, and all the first level administrative boundaries of this country (adm1). Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
Japan is a country located in the northeast Asia, neighboring countries are China, North Korea, South Korea, and Russia. Each of the neighboring countries is an editable map. The map is extracted with EPSG:2455 Projected coordinate system.
The Japan Map is the administrative map with 47 Prefectures; each of the Prefectures is an editable map. They are Aichi, Akita, Aomori, Chiba, Ehime, Fukui, Fukuoka, Fukushima, Gifu, Gunma, Hiroshima, Hokkaidō, Hyōgo, Ibaraki, Ishikawa, Iwate, Kagawa, Kagoshima, Kanagawa, Kōchi, Kumamoto, Kyoto, Mie, Miyagi, Miyazaki, Nagano, Nagasaki, Nara, Niigata, Ōita, Okayama, Okinawa, Islands, Osaka, Saga, Saitama, Shiga, Shimane, Shizuoka, Tochigi, Tokushima, Tokyo, Tottori, Toyama, Wakayama, Yamagata, Yamaguchi, and Yamanashi.
The Japan maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank framed outline map with neighboring countries
- Blank outline map (adm0)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm1)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm2)
- Political map labeled with adm1 names-9 provinces
- Political map labeled with adm2 names-25 districts
- Political map with national and provincial capitals- adm1
- Political map with national and district capitals- adm2
- Political map with provincial capitals and adm1 names
- Political map with district capitals and adm2 names
Last updated on September 28, 2022.
If you want free country maps, please visit https://yourfreetemplates.com