The Kenya map product in PowerPoint format includes 6 slides, showing the location, the country boundary (adm0), national and county capitals, and all the county boundaries of this country (adm1). Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
Kenya is a country located in East Africa, bordered by Tanzania to the south, Uganda to the west, South Sudan to the northwest, Ethiopia to the north, Somalia to the east, and the Indian Ocean to the southeast. With a population of over 53 million people, Kenya is the 27th most populous country in the world.
- Kenya is known for its diverse wildlife and iconic landscapes, such as the Maasai Mara National Reserve and Mount Kenya. It is also home to some of the world’s most famous athletes, including Eliud Kipchoge, who holds the world record for the marathon.
- The country’s official languages are English and Swahili, and its economy is driven by agriculture, tourism, and manufacturing. Kenya is the world’s largest exporter of black tea, and its tourism industry is a significant source of foreign exchange.
- Despite its natural beauty and economic potential, Kenya faces several challenges. Poverty, corruption, and political instability are major issues that have hindered the country’s development. The country also faces environmental challenges, such as deforestation and wildlife poaching.
- Kenya has made significant progress in recent years, however. In 2010, the country adopted a new constitution that aimed to create a more democratic and accountable government. It has also made strides in reducing poverty and increasing access to education and healthcare.
- Overall, Kenya is a country with immense potential and a rich cultural heritage. While it faces many challenges, it has shown resilience and determination in overcoming them. With continued efforts to promote sustainable development and good governance, Kenya has the potential to become a leader in Africa and the world.
Kenya is a country divided into 47 counties in 2013; each of the counties is an editable map. They are Baringo, Bomet, Bungoma, Busia, Elgeyo-Marakwet, Embu, Garissa, Homa Bay, Isiolo, Kajiado, Kakamega, Kericho, Kiambu, Kilifi, Kirinyaga, Kisii, Kisumu, Kitui, Kwale, Laikipia, Lamu, Machakos, Makueni, Mandera, Marsabit, Meru, Migori, Mombasa (County), Murang’a, Nairobi (County), Nakuru, Nandi, Narok, Nyamira, Nyandarua, Nyeri, Samburu, Siaya, Taita–Taveta, Tana River, Tharaka-Nithi, Trans-Nzoia, Turkana, Uasin Gishu, Vihiga, Wajir, and West Pokot.
The Kenya maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank framed outline map with neighboring countries
- Blank outline map (adm0)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm1)
- Political map labeled with adm1 names
- Political map with national and county capitals
- Political map with capitals and adm1 names
Last updated on September 30, 2022.
If you want free country maps, please visit https://yourfreetemplates.com/africa/
There are no reviews yet.