The Laos map product in PowerPoint format includes 6 slides, showing the location, the country boundary (adm0), national and regional capitals, and all the first level administrative boundaries of this country (adm1). Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
Laos is a landlocked country in Southeast Asia. Vientiane is the capital and largest city of Laos. The Laos Outline Map shows the geographical location of this nation with respect to her neighboring countries: bordered by Myanmar (Burma) and China to the northwest, Vietnam to the east, Cambodia to the south and Thailand to the west. Each of the neighboring countries is an editable map.
The Laos Map is the administrative map with 17 Provinces and one Prefecture, the Vientiane capital city municipality; each of the Provinces or Prefecture is an editable map. They are Attapeu, Bokeo, Bolikhamsai, Champasak, Hua Phan, Khammouane, Luang Namtha, Luang Phrabang, Oudomxay, Phongsali, Sayabouly, Salavan, Savannakhet, Sekong, Vientiane, Vientiane, Xaisomboun and Xieng Khouang.
The latest developments for administrative levels as follow.
- Xaisomboun province has been created in 2013 from parts of the former special administrative zone of Xaisomboun, which was dissolved in January 2006
The Laos maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank framed outline map with neighboring countries
- Blank outline map (adm0)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm1)
- Political map labeled with adm1 names
- Political map with national and regional capitals
- Political map with capitals and adm1 names
Last updated on September 23, 2022.
If you want free country maps, please visit https://yourfreetemplates.com
There are no reviews yet.