The Lebanon map product in PowerPoint format includes 10 slides, showing the location, the country boundary (adm0), national and regional capitals, and all the first level administrative boundaries of this country (adm1) and all the second level administrative boundaries of this country (adm2). Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
Lebanon is a country in the East Mediterranean. The Lebanon Outline Map shows the geographical location of this nation with respect to her neighboring countries: It is bordered by Syria to the north and east, and Israel to the south. Each of the neighboring countries is an editable map.
The Lebanon Map is the administrative map with 9 Governorates (adm1) and further subdivided into 26 Districts (adm2); each of the governorates or districts is an editable map. It is noted tht Beirut Governorate is not subdivided into districts, and Akkar Governorate comprises a single district.
- The 9 Governorates are Akkar, Baalbek-Hermel, Beirut, Beqaa, Keserwan-Jbeil, Mount Lebanon, Nabatieh, North, and South.
- The 26 Districts are Akkar, Aley, Baabda, Baalbek, Batroun, Bcharre, Beirut, Bent Jbail, Chouf, El Metn, Hasbaya, Hermel, Jbail, Jezzine, Kesrouan, Koura, Marjaayoun, Minieh-Dinnieh, Nabatiye, Rachaya, Saida, Sour, Tripoli, West Bekaa, Zahle, and Zgharta.
The latest administrative level development as followed.
- The newest governorate Keserwan-Jbeil has been created on 7 September 2017.
The Lebanon maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank framed outline map with neighboring countries
- Blank outline map (adm0)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm1)- Governorate
- Political map labeled with adm1 names- Governorate
- Political map with national and regional capitals-adm 1- Governorate
- Political map with capitals and adm1 names- Governorate
- Blank political map with second level administrative divisions (adm2)- District
- Political map labeled with adm2 names-District
- Political map with national and regional capitals-adm 2-District
- Political map with capitals and adm2 names-District
Last updated on September 28, 2022.
If you want free country maps, please visit https://yourfreetemplates.com