The Maldives map product in PowerPoint format includes 8 slides, showing the location, the country boundary (adm0), national and Atoll capitals, and all the Atoll boundaries of this country (adm1). Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
Maldives is an island nation in the Indian Ocean consisting of a double chain of twenty-six atolls, orientated north-south, that lie between Minicoy Island (the southernmost part of Lakshadweep, India) and the Chagos Archipelago. The Maldives Outline Map shows the geographical location of this nation with respect to her neighboring ocean.
Traditionally Maldives is divided into 7 provinces: Mathi-Uthuru, Uthuru, Medhu-Uthuru, Medhu, Medhu-Dhekunu, Mathi-Dhekunu, and Dhekunu. But its first administrative level is atoll.
The Maldives Map is the administrative map with 20 Atolls; each of the Atolls is an editable map.
- Mathi-Uthuru Province (3)- Haa Alif Atoll, Haa Dhaalu Atoll and Shaviyani Atoll.
- Uthuru Province (4)- Noonu Atoll, Raa Atoll, Baa Atoll and Lhaviyani Atoll.
- Medhu-Uthuru Province (4)- Kaafu Atoll, Alifu Alifu Atoll, Alifu Dhaalu Atoll and Vaavu Atoll.
- Medhu Province (3)- Meemu Atoll, Faafu Atoll and Dhaalu Atoll.
- Medhu-Dhekunu Province (2)- Thaa Atoll and Laamu Atoll.
- Mathi-Dhekunu Province (2)- Gaafu Alifu Atoll and Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll.
- Dhekunu Province (2)- Gnaviyani Atoll and Addu City (Seenu Atoll).
The Maldives maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank framed outline map with neighboring countries
- Blank outline map (adm0)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm1)
- Political map labeled with adm1 names
- Political map with national and regional capitals
- Political map with capitals and adm1 names
- Political map with 7 provinces
- Political map with provinces and atolls
Last updated on September 30, 2022.
If you want free country maps, please visit https://yourfreetemplates.com