The US State of Michigan map product in PowerPoint format includes 16 slides, showing the location, the state boundary, seats of counties and all the county boundaries of this state. Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
Michigan is a state located in the Great Lakes Region of the United States of America. The neighboring states of Michigan are Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota and the Canadian province of Ontario.
The 16 Michigan maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Map in the North America
- Map in the United States
- Blank outline map
- Blank outline map with respect to her neighboring states
- Outline map with seats of counties
- Outline map with seats of counties, and her neighboring states
- Blank County map
- Blank County map with respect to her neighboring states
- Political map with counties
- Political map with counties and her neighboring states
- Political map with seats of counties
- Political map with seats of counties, and her neighboring states
- Political map with counties and seats of counties
- Political map with counties and seats of counties, and her neighboring states
- Blank map with respect to her neighboring states, and the highlighted state outline
- Political map with counties and seats of counties, her neighboring states, and the highlighted state outline
The Michigan County Map is the administrative map with 83 counties; each of the counties is an editable map. They are Alcona, Alger, Allegan, Alpena, Antrim, Arenac, Baraga, Barry, Bay, Benzie, Berrien, Branch, Calhoun, Cass, Charlevoix, Cheboygan, Chippewa, Clare, Clinton, Crawford, Delta, Dickinson, Eaton, Emmet, Genesee, Gladwin, Gogebic, Grand Traverse, Gratiot, Hillsdale, Houghton, Huron, Ingham, Ionia, Iosco, Iron, Isabella, Jackson, Kalamazoo, Kalkaska, Kent, Keweenaw, Lake, Lapeer, Leelanau, Lenawee, Livingston, Luce, Mackinac, Macomb, Manistee, Marquette, Mason, Mecosta, Menominee, Midland, Missaukee, Monroe, Montcalm, Montmorency, Muskegon, Newaygo, Oakland, Oceana, Ogemaw, Ontonagon, Osceola, Oscoda, Otsego, Ottawa, Presque Isle, Roscommon, Saginaw, St. Clair, St. Joseph, Sanilac, Schoolcraft, Shiawassee, Tuscola, Van Buren, Washtenaw, Wayne, and Wexford.
Michigan is one of the states in the United States, which include 50 states and Puerto Rico, Washington DC. Our shop also has maps for them, which are Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
If you want to get free US maps, please visit our affiliate’s website yourfreetemplates.com