The Mozambique map product in PowerPoint format includes 8 slides, showing the location, the country boundary (adm0), national and Provincial capitals, and all the first level administrative boundaries of this country (adm1), the second level administrative boundaries of this country (adm2). Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
Mozambique is a southeastern African country with a population of over 30 million people, making it one of the most populous countries in the region. The country is located on the Indian Ocean and shares borders with Tanzania, Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, and Eswatini. The capital city is Maputo, formerly known as Lourenço Marques. Each of the neighboring countries is an editable map.
Mozambique is a country of great diversity, with over 20 ethnic groups, each with its own language and cultural traditions. The official language is Portuguese, which is spoken by a minority of the population. Mozambique is also home to a large Muslim population, particularly in the northern regions of the country.
One of the biggest challenges facing Mozambique is poverty, with around 46% of the population living below the poverty line. This is despite the country’s vast natural resources, including coal, natural gas, and precious gems. Mozambique has made some progress in recent years, with economic growth averaging around 7% per year, but more needs to be done to address poverty and inequality.
Mozambique has a rich history and culture, with a long tradition of music and dance. The country is also known for its stunning beaches and wildlife, including elephants, lions, and hippos. The Gorongosa National Park in central Mozambique is home to a wide range of wildlife and has been the focus of conservation efforts in recent years.
Despite its challenges, Mozambique has a bright future ahead. The country is strategically located on the east coast of Africa and has the potential to become a major hub for trade and investment in the region. With its rich natural resources and diverse population, Mozambique has the potential to become one of Africa’s success stories in the years to come.
The Mozambique Map is the administrative map with 11 Provinces and 49 Districts; each of the Provinces or Districts is an editable map.
- The 11 Provinces are Cabo Delgado, Gaza, Inhambane, Manica, Maputo, Maputo City, Nampula, Niassa, Sofala, Tete, and Zambezia.
- The 159 Districts are Alto Molocue, Ancuabe, Angoche, Angonia, Balama, Barue, Bilene, Boane, Buzi, Cahora Bassa, Caia, Changara, Chemba, Cheringoma, Chibabava, Chibuto, Chicualacuala, Chifunde, Chigubo, Chimbonila, Chinde, Chiure, Chiuta, Chokwe, Chongoene, Cidade Da Beira, Cidade Da Matola, Cidade De Chimoio, Cidade De Inhambane, Cidade De Lichinga, Cidade De Maputo, Cidade De Nampula, Cidade De Pemba, Cidade De Quelimane, Cidade De Tete, Cidade De Xai-Xai, Cuamba, Derre, Doa, Dondo, Erati, Funhalouro, Gile, Gondola, Gorongosa, Govuro, Guija, Guro, Gurue, Homoine, Ibo, Ile, Ilha De Moçambique, Ilha Licom, Ilha Risunodo, Inharrime, Inhassoro, Inhassunge, Jangamo, Lago, Lago Niassa, Lalaua, Larde, Limpopo, Liúpo, Luabo, Lugela, Mabalane, Mabote, Macanga, Macate, Machanga, Machaze, Macomia, Macossa, Maganja Da Costa, Magoe, Magude, Majune, Malema, Mandimba, Mandlakaze, Manhiça, Manica, Mapai, Maquival, Marara, Maravia, Maringue, Marracuene, Marromeu, Marrupa, Massangena, Massinga, Massingir, Matutuine, Maua, Mavago, Maxixe, Mecanhelas, Meconta, Mecuburi, Mecufi, Mecula, Meluco, Memba, Metarica, Metuge, Milange, Moamba, Moatize, Mocimboa Da Praia, Mocuba, Mocubela, Mogincual, Mogovolas, Molumbo, Moma, Monapo, Montepuez, Mopeia, Morrumbala, Morrumbene, Mossuril, Mossurize, Muanza, Muecate, Mueda, Muembe, Muidumbe, Mulevala, Murrupula, Mutarara, Nacala, Nacala-A-Velha, Nacaroa, Namaacha, Namacurra, Namarroi, Namuno, Nangade, Ngauma, Nhamatanda, Nicoadala, Nipepe, Palma, Panda, Pebane, Quissanga, Rapale, Ribaue, Sanga, Sussundenga, Tambara, Tsangano, Vanduzi, Vilankulo, Zavala, and Zumbu.
The Mozambique maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank framed outline map with neighboring countries
- Blank outline map (adm0)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm1)- Provinces
- Political map labeled with adm1 names- Provinces
- Political map with national and Provincial capitals- Provinces
- Political map with capitals and adm1 names-Provinces
- Blank political map with second level administrative divisions (adm2)- Districts
- Political map labeled with adm2 names- Districts
Last updated on Jan 30, 2023.
If you want free country maps, please visit https://yourfreetemplates.com/africa/