The US State of New York map product in PowerPoint format includes 16 slides, showing the location, the state boundary, seats of counties and all the county boundaries of this state. Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
New York is a state located in the Northeastern region of the United States of America. The neighboring states of New York are Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and the provinces of Ontario and Quebec in Canada.
The 16 New York maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Map in the North America
- Map in the United States
- Blank outline map
- Blank outline map with respect to her neighboring states
- Outline map with seats of counties
- Outline map with seats of counties, and her neighboring states
- Blank County map
- Blank County map with respect to her neighboring states
- Political map with counties
- Political map with counties and her neighboring states
- Political map with seats of counties
- Political map with seats of counties, and her neighboring states
- Political map with counties and seats of counties
- Political map with counties and seats of counties, and her neighboring states
- Blank map with respect to her neighboring states, and the highlighted state outline
- Political map with counties and seats of counties, her neighboring states, and the highlighted state outline
The New York County Map is the administrative map with 62 counties; each of the counties is an editable map. They are Albany, Allegany, Bronx, Broome, Cattaraugus, Cayuga, Chautauqua, Chemung, Chenango, Clinton, Columbia, Cortland, Delaware, Dutchess, Erie, Essex, Franklin, Fulton, Genesee, Greene, Hamilton, Herkimer, Jefferson, Kings, Lewis, Livingston, Madison, Monroe, Montgomery, Nassau, New York, Niagara, Oneida, Onondaga, Ontario, Orange, Orleans, Oswego, Otsego, Putnam, Queens, Rensselaer, Richmond, Rockland, St. Lawrence, Saratoga, Schenectady, Schoharie, Schuyler, Seneca, Steuben, Suffolk, Sullivan, Tioga, Tompkins, Ulster, Warren, Washington, Wayne, Westchester, Wyoming, and Yates.
New York is one of the states in the United States, which include 50 states and Puerto Rico, Washington DC. Our shop also has maps for them, which are Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
If you want to get free US maps, please visit our affiliate’s website yourfreetemplates.com
There are no reviews yet.