The North Korea map product in PowerPoint format includes 6 slides, showing the location, the country boundary (adm0), national and provincial capitals, and all the provincial boundaries of this country (adm1). Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
North Korea is a country in East Asia, occupying the northern half of the Korean Peninsula. Its capital and largest city is Pyongyang. The Korean Demilitarized Zone serves as the buffer zone between North Korea and South Korea. The North Korea Outline Map shows the geographical location of this nation with respect to her neighboring countries: The Korean Demilitarized Zone serves as the buffer zone between North Korea and South Korea. The Amnok, or Yalu, and the Tumen rivers form the border between North Korea and China. Each of the neighboring countries is an editable map.
The North Korea Map is the administrative map with 9 Provinces and 4 cities; each of the provinces or cities is an editable map. The 9 Provinces are Chagang, North Hamgyong, South Hamgyong, North Hwanghae, South Hwanghae, Kangwon, North Pyongan, South Pyongan, and and Ryanggang. The 4 cities are Pyongyang, Kaesong, Nampo, and Rason.
The North Korea maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank framed outline map with neighboring countries
- Blank outline map (adm0)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm1)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm2)
- Political map labeled with adm1 names-9 provinces
- Political map labeled with adm2 names-25 districts
- Political map with national and provincial capitals- adm1
- Political map with national and district capitals- adm2
- Political map with provincial capitals and adm1 names
- Political map with district capitals and adm2 names
Last updated on Apr 28, 2023.
If you want free country maps, please visit https://yourfreetemplates.com
There are no reviews yet.