The Norway map product in PowerPoint format includes 10 slides, showing the location, the country boundary (adm0), national and regional capitals, and all the first level administrative boundaries of this country (adm1). Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
Norway is a Nordic country in Northern Europe, the mainland territory of which comprises the western and northernmost portion of the Scandinavian Peninsula. The capital and largest city in Norway is Oslo. The Norway Outline Map shows the geographical location of this nation with respect to her neighboring countries: Finland and Russia to the northeast and the Skagerrak strait to the south, on the other side of which are Denmark and the United Kingdom. Each of the neighboring countries is an editable map.
The Norway Map is the administrative map with 19 Counties, 11 Counties and 15 Counties for different periods; each of the Counties is an editable map.
- Before 2018, there are 19 counties in Norway, which are Akershus, Buskerud, East Agder, Finnmark, Hedmark, Hordaland, Møre og Romsdal, Nordland, Nord-Trøndelag, Oppland, Oslo, Østfold, Rogaland, Sogn og Fjordane, Sør-Trøndelag, Telemark, Troms, Vestfold, and West Agder,
- In 2017 the government decided to reduce the number of counties from 19 to 11, which was implemented on 1 January 2020. These 11 counties are Agder, Innlandet, Møre og Romsdal, Nordland, Oslo, Rogaland, Troms og Finnmark, Trøndelag, Vestfold og Telemark, Vestland, and Viken.
- However, the government has declared that from 1 January 2024 there will be 15 counties in the country after opposition emerged after emerging counties. The Viken county will be replaced by Østfold, Akershus, and Buskerud; Østfold, Akershus, Buskerud by Vestfold and Telemark; Troms og Finnmark by Troms and Finnmark.
The Norway maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank framed outline map with neighboring countries
- Blank outline map (adm0)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm1) (before 2018 with 19 counties)
- Political map labeled with adm1 names (before 2018 with 19 counties)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm1) (2020-2023 with 11 counties)
- Political map labeled with adm1 names (2020-2023 with 11 counties)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm1) (2024 onwards with 15 counties)
- Political map labeled with adm1 names (2024 onwards with 15 counties)
- Political map with national and regional capitals (11 counties)
- Political map with capitals and adm1 names (11 counties)
Last updated on September 30, 2022.
If you want free country maps, please visit https://yourfreetemplates.com
There are no reviews yet.