The Panama map product in PowerPoint format includes 8 slides, showing the location, the country boundary (adm0), national and Provincial capitals, and all the first level administrative boundaries of this country (adm1), the second level administrative boundaries of this country (adm2). Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
Panama is a beautiful country located in Central America, known for its rich history, vibrant culture, and stunning natural beauty. The country is bordered by Costa Rica to the west, Colombia to the southeast, the Caribbean Sea to the north, and the Pacific Ocean to the south.
The Panama Map is the administrative map with 10 Provinces, 3 Regions and 76 Districts; each of the Provinces or Districts is an editable map.
- The 10 Provinces and 3 Regions are Provincia de Bocas del Toro, Provincia de Coclé, Colón Province, Provincia de Chiriquí, Provincia de Darién, Provincia de Herrera, Provincia de Los Santos, Provincia de Panamá, Provincia de Veraguas, Provincia de Panamá Oeste, Comarca Emberá-Wounaan, Comarca Guna Yala, and Comarca Ngäbe-Buglé. Each of the Provinces or the Regions is an editable map.
- The 76 Districts are Aguadulce, Alanje, Antón, Arraiján, Atalaya, Balboa, Barú, Besiko, Bocas del Toro, Boquerón, Boquete, Bugaba, Calobre, Cañazas, Capira, Cémaco, Chagres, Chame, Changuinola, Chepigana, Chepo, Chimán, Chiriquí Grande, Chitré, Colón, Comarca Kuna Yala, David, Dolega, Donoso, Gualaca, Guararé, Kankintú, Kusapín, La Chorrera, La Mesa, La Pintada, Las Minas, Las Palmas, Las Tablas, Los Pozos, Los Santos, Macaracas, Mariato, Mironó, Montijo, Müna, Natá, Nole Duima, Ñürüm, Ocú, Olá, Panamá, Parita, Pedasí, Penonomé, Pesé, Pinogana, Pocrí, Portobelo, Remedios, Renacimiento, Río de Jesús, Sambú, San Carlos, San Félix, San Francisco, San Lorenzo, San Miguelito, Santa Fé, Santa Isabel, Santa María, Santiago, Soná, Taboga, Tolé, and Tonosí. Each of the Districts is an editable map.
The Panama maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank framed outline map with neighboring countries
- Blank outline map (adm0)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm1)- Provinces
- Political map labeled with adm1 names- Provinces
- Political map with national and Provincial capitals- Provinces
- Political map with capitals and adm1 names-Provinces
- Blank political map with second level administrative divisions (adm2)- Districts
- Political map labeled with adm2 names- Districts
One of the most well-known landmarks in Panama is the Panama Canal, a feat of engineering that connects the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans. The canal has played an important role in Panama’s history and is a major source of income for the country. Visitors can take a tour of the canal and learn about its history and importance.
Panama City, the capital of Panama, is a bustling metropolis with a mix of modern skyscrapers and historic architecture. The city is home to many museums, art galleries, and cultural events, such as the annual Carnival celebration. One of the most popular attractions in Panama City is the Casco Viejo, the historic district that was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997.
Outside of Panama City, visitors can explore the country’s natural beauty, including its many beaches, rainforests, and national parks. One popular destination is the San Blas Islands, a group of over 350 islands in the Caribbean Sea known for their crystal-clear waters and white sand beaches. Another popular destination is Boquete, a small town in the highlands known for its cool climate and coffee plantations.
Panama is also known for its delicious cuisine, which combines elements of Spanish, African, and Indigenous cooking. Some popular dishes include arroz con pollo (chicken and rice), ceviche (raw fish marinated in lime juice), and empanadas (stuffed pastries).
Like many countries in the region, Panama faces challenges such as poverty, crime, and political instability. However, the country has made significant progress in recent years and is considered one of the most stable and prosperous nations in Central America. Overall, Panama is a fascinating and rewarding destination for visitors who are interested in exploring its rich history, culture, and natural beauty.
Last updated on May 3, 2023.
If you want free country maps, please visit https://yourfreetemplates.com