The Philippines map product in PowerPoint format includes 6 slides, showing the location, the country boundary (adm0), national and provincial capitals, and all the provincial boundaries of this country (adm1). Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
Philippines is a country in Southeast Asia in the western Pacific Ocean, its capital city is Manila. It is bordered on the east by the Philippine Sea and Malaysia from the south. Each of the neighboring countries is an editable map.
The Philippines Map is the administrative map with 17 Regions; each of the Regions is an editable map. They are the National Capital Region (NCR), Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR), the Ilocos Region, Cagayan Valley, Central Luzon, Calabarzon, Mimaropa, The Bicol Region, Western Visayas, Central Visayas, Eastern Visayas, Zamboanga Peninsula, Northern Mindanao, the Davao Region, Soccsksargen, Caraga, and the Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (BARMM).
The latest developments for administrative levels as follow.
- May 29, 2015: Negros Island Region (NIR) created but abolished on August 9, 2017.
- The Southwestern Tagalog Region (Mimaropa Region) established on July 17, 2016
- January 25, 2019: Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (BARMM) created replacing the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)
The Philippines maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank framed outline map with neighboring countries
- Blank outline map (adm0)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm1)
- Political map labeled with adm1 names
- Political map with national and regional capitals
- Political map with capitals and adm1 names
Last updated on September 30, 2022.
If you want free country maps, please visit https://yourfreetemplates.com
There are no reviews yet.