The Qatar map product in PowerPoint format includes 6 slides, showing the location, the country boundary (adm0), national and regional capitals, and all the first level administrative boundaries of this country (adm1). Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
Qatar is a sovereign Arab state, located in Western Asia, occupying the small Qatar Peninsula on the northeasterly coast of the much larger Arabian Peninsula. The Qatar Outline Map shows the geographical location of this nation with respect to her neighboring country: Its sole land border is with Saudi Arabia to the south, with the rest of its territory surrounded by the Persian Gulf. Each of the neighboring countries is an editable map.
The Qatar Map is the administrative map with 8 municipalities or Baladiyah; each of the Municipalities is an editable map. They are Al Shamal, Al Khor, Al-Shahaniya, Umm Salal, Al Daayen, Ad Dawhah (Doha), Al Rayyan, and Al Wakrah.
The latest developments for administrative levels as follow.
- The western city of Al-Shahaniya was dissociated from Al Rayyan Municipality to form its own municipality in 2014
The Qatar maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank framed outline map with neighboring countries
- Blank outline map (adm0)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm1)
- Political map labeled with adm1 names
- Political map with national and regional capitals
- Political map with capitals and adm1 names
Last updated on September 28, 2022.
If you want free country maps, please visit https://yourfreetemplates.com