The Russia map product in PowerPoint format includes 6 slides, showing the location, the country boundary (adm0), national and regional capitals, and all the first level administrative boundaries of this country (adm1). Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
Russia is a transcontinental country spanning Eastern Europe and Northern Asia. The country’s capital and largest city is Moscow, the largest city entirely within Europe. Saint Petersburg is Russia’s cultural centre and second-largest city. The Russia Outline Map shows the geographical location of this nation with respect to her neighboring countries: boundaries with 14 countries: Poland, Lithuania, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, China, Mongolia, and North Korea. Each of the neighboring countries is an editable map.
The Russia Map is the administrative map with 83 Federal Subjects; each of the Federal Subjects is an editable map. According to the Russian Constitution, the Russian Federation consists of republics, krais, oblasts, cities of federal importance, an autonomous oblast and autonomous okrugs, all of which are equal subjects of the Russian Federation.
- The 47 oblasts including one autonomous oblast (Jewish Autonomous Oblast) are Amur, Arkhangelsk, Astrakhan, Belgorod, Bryansk, Chelyabinsk, Irkutsk, Ivanovo, Jewish Autonomous, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kemerovo, Kirov, Kostroma, Kurgan, Kursk, Leningrad, Lipetsk, Magadan, Moscow, Murmansk, Nizhny Novgorod, Novgorod, Novosibirsk, Omsk, Orenburg, Oryol, Penza, Pskov, Rostov, Ryazan, Sakhalin, Samara, Saratov, Smolensk, Sverdlovsk, Tambov, Tomsk, Tula, Tver, Tyumen, Ulyanovsk, Vladimir, Volgograd, Vologda, Voronezh, and Yaroslavl.
- The 21 republics are Adygea, Altai Republic, Bashkortostan, Buryatia, Chechnya, Chuvashia, Dagestan, Ingushetia, Kabardino-Balkaria, Kalmykia, Karachay-Cherkessia, Khakassia, Komi Republic, Mari El, North Ossetia–Alania, Republic of Karelia, Republic of Mordovia, Sakha Republic, Tatarstan, Tuva, and Udmurtia.
- The nine Krais are Altai Krai, Kamchatka Krai, Khabarovsk Krai, Krasnodar Krai, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Perm Krai, Primorsky Krai, Stavropol Krai, and Zabaykalsky Krai.
- Four Autonomous Okrugs are Chukotka Autonomous Okrug, Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra, Nenets Autonomous Okrug, and Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug.
- Moscow and Saint Petersburg are two cities of federal importance.
The Russia maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank framed outline map with neighboring countries
- Blank outline map (adm0)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm1)
- Political map labeled with adm1 names
- Political map with national and regional capitals
- Political map marked with different colors for Federal Subjects
Last updated on September 30, 2022.
If you want free country maps, please visit https://yourfreetemplates.com