The Rwanda map product in PowerPoint format includes 8 slides, showing the location, the country boundary (adm0), national and Provincial capitals, and all the first level administrative boundaries of this country (adm1), the second level administrative boundaries of this country (adm2). Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
Rwanda is a sovereign state in central and eastern Africa with a population of approximately 13.1 million (2021). The capital of Rwanda is Kigali. Rwanda is located a few degrees south of the Equator, and is bordered by Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Each of the neighboring countries is an editable map.
The Rwanda Map is the administrative map with 5 Provinces and 30 Districts; each of the Provinces or Districts is an editable map. The 5 Provinces are Northern Province, Southern Province, Eastern Province, Western Province, and Kigali Province in the centre.
The 30 Districts are Bugesera, Burera, Gakenke, Gasabo, Gatsibo, Gicumbi, Gisagara, Huye, Kamonyi, Karongi, Kayonza, Kicukiro, Kirehe, Muhanga, Musanze, Ngoma, Ngororero, Nyabihu, Nyagatare, Nyamagabe, Nyamasheke, Nyanza, Nyarugenge, Nyaruguru, Rubavu, Ruhango, Rulindo, Rusizi, Rutsiro, and Rwamagana.
The Rwanda maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank framed outline map with neighboring countries
- Blank outline map (adm0)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm1)- Provinces
- Political map labeled with adm1 names- Provinces
- Political map with national and Provincial capitals- Provinces
- Political map with capitals and adm1 names-Provinces
- Blank political map with second level administrative divisions (adm2)- Districts
- Political map labeled with adm2 names- Districts
Last updated on Jan 30, 2023.
If you want free country maps, please visit https://yourfreetemplates.com/africa/
There are no reviews yet.