The South Africa map product in PowerPoint format includes 14 slides, showing the location, the country boundary, national and provincial capitals, and all the provincial boundaries of this country. Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
South Africa is a country located in the Southern Africa. There are 6 neighboring countries of South Africa, which are Botswana, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, Swaziland and Zimbabwe.
The 14 South Africa maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank framed outline map
- Framed outline map with national and provincial capitals
- Blank outline map
- Blank outline map with national and provincial capitals
- Blank framed map with provinces
- Labeled Framed map with provinces
- Framed Province map with national and provincial capitals
- Framed Province map with provinces and capitals
- Blank map with provinces
- Labeled Map with provinces
- Map with national and provincial capitals
- Map with provinces and capitals
- Province map with highlighted outline map-1
- Province map with highlighted outline map-2
The South Africa Map is the administrative map with nine provinces; each of the provinces is an editable map. The 9 provinces are Eastern Cape, Free State, Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, Northern Cape, North-West, and Western Cape.
If you want free African country maps, please visit https://yourfreetemplates.com/africa/