The South Korea map product in PowerPoint format includes 6 slides, showing the location, the country boundary (adm0), national and regional capitals, and all the first level administrative boundaries of this country (adm1). Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
South Korea is a country located in the Northeastern Asia, with North Korea and Japan to be the neighboring countries. Each of the neighboring countries is an editable map. The map is extracted with EPSG:5179 Projected coordinate system.
The South Korea Map is the administrative map with 9 provinces, 6 metropolitan cities, 1 special city, and 1 special self-governing city; each of the provinces or cities is an editable map. The 9 provinces are Gyeonggi-do, Gangwon-do, Chungcheongbuk-do, Chungcheongnam-do, Jeollabuk-do, Jeollanam-do, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Gyeongsangnam-do, and Jeju Special Self-Governing Province; The 6 metropolitan cities are Busan, Daegu, Incheon, Gwangju, Daejeon, and Ulsan; The special city, and special self-governing city are Seoul and Sejong Special Self-Governing City respectively.
The South Korea maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank framed outline map with neighboring countries
- Blank outline map (adm0)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm1)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm2)
- Political map labeled with adm1 names-9 provinces
- Political map labeled with adm2 names-25 districts
- Political map with national and provincial capitals- adm1
- Political map with national and district capitals- adm2
- Political map with provincial capitals and adm1 names
- Political map with district capitals and adm2 names
Last updated on September 28, 2022.
If you want free country maps, please visit https://yourfreetemplates.com
There are no reviews yet.