The South Sudan map product in PowerPoint format includes 8 slides, showing the location, the country boundary (adm0), national and State capitals, and all the first level administrative boundaries of this country (adm1), the second level administrative boundaries of this country (adm2). Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
South Sudan is a country located in East-Central Africa and is the youngest country in the world, gaining independence from Sudan in 2011. Its current capital is Juba, which is also its largest city. The South Sudan Outline Map shows the geographical location of this nation with respect to her neighboring countries, which are Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, the Central African Republic, and Sudan. The country has a population of around 12 million people, consisting of over 60 different ethnic groups. The official languages are English and Arabic, but there are over 60 indigenous languages spoken throughout the country.
The South Sudan Map is the administrative map with 10 States, 3 Areas and 79 Counties; each of the States or Counties is an editable map.
- The 10 States and 3 Areas are Northern Bahr el Ghazal, Western Bahr el Ghazal, Lakes, Warrap, Western Equatoria, Central Equatoria, Eastern Equatoria, Jonglei, Unity, Upper Nile, Abyei Area, Greater Pibor Area, and Ruweng Area.
- The 79 Counties are Abiemnhom, Abyei Region, Akobo, Aweil Centre, Aweil East, Aweil North, Aweil South, Aweil West, Awerial, Ayod, Baliet, Bor South, Budi, Canal/Pigi, Cueibet, Duk, Ezo, Fangak, Fashoda, Gogrial East, Gogrial West, Guit, Ibba, Ikotos, Juba, Jur River, Kajo-keji, Kapoeta East, Kapoeta North, Kapoeta South, Koch, Lafon, Lainya, Leer, Longochuk, Luakpiny/Nasir, Maban, Magwi, Maiwut, Malakal, Manyo, Maridi, Mayendit, Mayom, Melut, Morobo, Mundri East, Mundri West, Mvolo, Nagero, Nyirol, Nzara, Panyijiar, Panyikang, Pariang, Pibor, Pochalla, Raja, Renk, Rubkona, Rumbek Centre, Rumbek East, Rumbek North, Tambura, Terekeka, Tonj East, Tonj North, Tonj South, Torit, Twic, Twic East, Ulang, Uror, Wau, Wulu, Yambio, Yei, Yirol East, and Yirol West.
The South Sudan maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank framed outline map with neighboring countries
- Blank outline map (adm0)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm1)- States
- Political map labeled with adm1 names- States
- Political map with national and Provincial capitals- States
- Political map with capitals and adm1 names-States
- Blank political map with second level administrative divisions (adm2)- Counties
- Political map labeled with adm2 names- Counties
South Sudan has a long and complex history, with conflicts and civil wars that have plagued the country for decades. The country’s economy is based mainly on oil production, but due to political instability and insecurity, the economy has suffered greatly, with many people living in poverty.
Despite its challenges, South Sudan has a rich and diverse culture, with traditional dance, music, and art forms that are unique to each ethnic group. The country is also home to a variety of wildlife and natural resources, including the Nile River and several national parks.
One of the most prominent cultural events in South Sudan is the Dinka cattle camp. This is a traditional gathering of the Dinka people, where young men live with their cattle for several months while learning important life skills and traditions. The cattle are a symbol of wealth and status in the Dinka culture.
South Sudan also has a growing tourism industry, with visitors attracted to its natural beauty and cultural heritage. The Boma National Park is one of the most popular destinations, known for its diverse wildlife and stunning landscapes. The park is home to a variety of species, including elephants, giraffes, and lions.
Overall, South Sudan is a country with a complex history and a rich and diverse culture. Despite its challenges, the country has much to offer visitors, from its natural beauty to its unique cultural traditions.
If you want free country maps, please visit https://yourfreetemplates.com/africa/