The Sweden map product in PowerPoint format includes 7 slides, showing the location, the country boundary (adm0), national and regional capitals, and all the first level administrative boundaries of this country (adm1). Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
Sweden is a Nordic country in Northern Europe. It borders Norway to the west and north, Finland to the east, and is connected to Denmark in the southwest by a bridge–tunnel across the Öresund. Each of the neighboring countries is an editable map.
The Sweden Map is the administrative map with 21 Counties; each of the Counties is an editable map. They are Blekinge, Dalarna, Gävleborg, Gotland, Halland, Jämtland, Jönköping, Kalmar, Kronoberg, Norrbotten, Örebro, Östergötland, Skåne, Södermanland, Stockholm, Uppsala, Värmland, Västerbotten, Västernorrland, Västmanland, and Västra Götaland.
The Sweden maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank framed outline map with neighboring countries
- Blank outline map (adm0)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm1)
- Political map labeled with adm1 names
- Political map with national and regional capitals
- Political map with capitals and adm1 names
- Political map with capitals and adm1 county codes
Last updated on September 30, 2022.
If you want free country maps, please visit https://yourfreetemplates.com