(adm0), national and regional capitals, and all the first level administrative boundaries of this country (adm1), the second level administrative boundaries of this country (adm2). Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
Togo is a small West African country situated between Ghana to the west and Benin to the east, Burkina Faso from the north. The country has a population of approximately 8 million people, with Lomé serving as its capital city. Togo is known for its diverse culture and traditions, as well as its beautiful landscapes.
The Togo Map is the administrative map with 5 Regions and 40 Prefectures; each of the Regions or Prefectures is an editable map.
- The 5 Regions are Centrale, Kara, Maritime, Plateaux, and Savanes.
- The 40 Prefectures are Agoe-Nyive, Agou, Akebou, Amou, Anie, Assoli, Ave, Bas-Mono, Bassar, Binah, Blitta, Cinkasse, Dankpen, Danyi, Doufelgou, Est-Mono, Golfe, Haho, Keran, Kloto, Kozah, Kpele, Kpendjal, Lacs, Lome Commune, Moyen-Mono, Naki-Ouest, Ogou, Oti, Oti-Sud, Plaine du Mo, Sotouboua, Tandjoare, Tchamba, Tchaoudjo, Tone, Vo, Wawa, Yoto, and Zio.
The Togo maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank framed outline map with neighboring countries
- Blank outline map (adm0)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm1)- Regions
- Political map labeled with adm1 names- Regions
- Political map with national and Provincial capitals- Regions
- Political map with capitals and adm1 names-Regions
- Blank political map with second level administrative divisions (adm2)- Prefectures
- Political map labeled with adm2 names- Prefectures
Togo has a rich history, dating back to the 16th century when it was inhabited by various ethnic groups. The country was colonized by Germany in the late 19th century before being divided between France and Britain after World War I. Togo gained independence from France in 1960 and has since been a democratic republic.
The economy of Togo is mainly based on agriculture, with over 60% of the population engaged in farming. The country is known for its production of coffee, cotton, and cocoa, as well as its fishing industry. Togo is also rich in mineral resources such as phosphate, limestone, and marble.
Togo is home to a diverse population, with over 40 different ethnic groups. The Ewe, Mina, and Kabye are the largest ethnic groups in the country, each with their own unique language and traditions. The official language of Togo is French, however, many people also speak local languages such as Ewe and Kabye.
Tourism is a growing industry in Togo, with visitors attracted to the country’s beautiful coastline, national parks, and cultural heritage. The country has several national parks, including the Fazao-Malfakassa National Park and the Kéran National Park, which are home to a variety of wildlife.
In conclusion, Togo is a small but diverse country with a rich history and culture. Its economy is mainly based on agriculture, and the country is known for its production of coffee, cocoa, and cotton. With its beautiful landscapes and cultural heritage, Togo is a country worth exploring.
Last updated on September 30, 2022.
If you want free country maps, please visit https://yourfreetemplates.com/africa/
There are no reviews yet.