UK Liverpool Political PowerPoint Map includes 8 editable maps which are the administrative maps with 30 wards.
UK Liverpool is the core city in the metropolitan county of Merseyside, with a population of 906,000 inhabitants. The UK Liverpool Outline Map shows the geographical location of this district with respect to her neighboring districts: Wirral District, Sefton District, Knowsley District, and Halton. Each of the neighboring districts or wards is an editable map.
Since Electoral wards/divisions cover the whole of the UK, wards are the basic areas for the city. The UK Liverpool ward Map is the administrative map with 30 wards: Allerton and Hunts Cross, Anfield, Belle Vale, Central, Childwall, Church, Clubmoor, County, Cressington, Croxteth, Everton, Fazakerley, Greenbank, Kensington and Fairfield, Kirkdale, Knotty Ash, Mossley Hill, Norris Green, Old Swan, Picton, Princes Park, Riverside, St Michael’s, Speke-Garston, Tuebrook and Stoneycroft, Warbreck, Wavertree, West Derby, Woolton, and Yew Tree.
UK Liverpool map includes 8 maps: showing all the administrative district boundaries of UK Liverpool along with boundaries of neighboring districts or wards.
- Blank outline map
- Blank outline map with respect to her neighboring districts
- Blank city map with wards
- Labeled city map with wards
- Blank framed city ward map with neighboring districts
- Labeled framed city ward map with neighboring districts
- Labeled framed city ward map with neighboring wards-1
- Labeled framed city ward map with neighboring wards-2
If you want to get free UK maps, please visit our affiliate’s website yourfreetemplates.com