The United States map product in PowerPoint format includes 18 slides, showing the country boundary, national and state capitals, and all the state boundaries of this country. Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
United States is a country located in the North America continent. There are 3 neighboring countries of United States, which are Canada, Cuba and Mexico.
The 18 United States maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank framed outline map
- Framed outline map with national and state capitals
- Blank outline map
- Blank outline map with national and state capitals
- Blank framed map with states
- Labeled Framed state map with two-letter abbreviation for states
- Labeled Framed map with states
- Framed State map with national and state capitals
- Framed State map with states and capitals
- Framed State map with two-letter abbreviation for states and capitals
- Blank map with states
- Labeled Map with states
- State map with two-letter abbreviation for states
- Map with national and state capitals
- Map with states and capitals
- Map with two-letter abbreviation for states and capitals
- State map with highlighted outline map-1
- State map with highlighted outline map-2
The United States Map is the administrative map with 50 states and Washington DC; each of the states is an editable map. The 50 states are Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
If you want free country maps, please visit https://yourfreetemplates.com