The Singapore map product in PowerPoint format includes 10 slides, showing the location, the country boundary (adm0), national and regional capitals, and all the first level administrative boundaries of this country (adm1), all the URA boundaries of this country (adm2). Our professional design map can help to differentiate your presentation from the competition.
Singapore is a Southeast Asian city-state off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula. The Singapore Outline Map shows the geographical location of this nation with respect to her neighboring countries: it is separated from Malaysia by the Straits of Johor to its north and from Indonesia‘s Riau Islands by the Singapore Strait to its south.
The city of Singapore is divided into five planning area regions in addition to Western Water Catchment and Central Catchment Nature Reserve. Furthermore, Singapore is divided into 55 urban planning areas (URAs) by the Urban Redevelopment Authority; each of the Regions or URAs is an editable map. The 5 regions are Central Region, East Region, North-East Region, North Region, and West Region. The 55 urban planning areas (URAs) are Ang Mo Kio, Bedok, Bishan, Boon Lay, Bukit Batok, Bukit Merah, Bukit Panjang, Bukit Timah, Central Water Catchment, Changi, Changi Bay, Choa Chu Kang, Clementi, Downtown Core, Geylang, Hougang, Jurong East, Jurong West, Kallang, Lim Chu Kang, Mandai, Marina East, Marina South, Marine Parade, Museum, Newton, North-Eastern Islands, Novena, Orchard, Outram, Pasir Ris, Paya Lebar, Pioneer, Punggol, Queenstown, River Valley, Rochor, Seletar, Sembawang, Sengkang, Serangoon, Simpang, Singapore River, Southern Islands, Straits View, Sungei Kadut, Tampines, Tanglin, Tengah, Toa Payoh, Tuas, Western Islands, Western Water Catchment, Woodlands, and Yishun.
The Singapore maps are listed below with details; you can check each of them in the product gallery.
- Blank framed outline map with neighboring countries
- Blank outline map (adm0)
- Blank political map with first level administrative divisions (adm1)
- Blank political map with second level administrative divisions (adm2)
- Political map labeled with adm1 names-5 regions
- Political map labeled with adm2 names-55 urban planning areas
- Political map with national and regional towns- adm1
- Political map with national and regional towns – adm2
- Political map with regional towns and adm1 names
- Political map with regional towns and adm2 names
Last updated on September 28, 2022.
If you want free country maps, please visit https://yourfreetemplates.com